The purpose of this research is to know the influence of wage on productivity work, to know the impact of work experience on working productivity and to know the impact of wages and work experience together towards working productivity at PT. Astra International Tbk. – HONDA Motor in Cilegon City
The method of research, authors also use associative method that is form of causal design or cause-effect relationship. According to Sugiyono (2014:35) The causal design is useful for analyzing relationships between one variable and another or how a variable affects another variable.\
Based on the results of the study can be known for variable wages in test T, obtained the value of Thitung > This (15.827 > 2.003) with the level of GIS. of 0.00 (0.00 < 0.05) It can be concluded that there is a partial and significant influence between the wage (X1) to work productivity (y) and work experience variables (X2) has an influence on employee work productivity (y) obtained this of 2.003 whereas Thitung amounted to 14.358 then work experience (X2) obtained Thitung > this (14.358 > 2.003) with level sig of 0.00 (0.00 < 0.05) Then it can be concluded that there is a simultaneous influence of work experience (X2) on employee work productivity (Y) while simultaneously variable wages and pennant work obtained fcalculate > Ftabel (252.840 > 3.162) with significance rate of 0.000 (0.000 < 0.05) It can be concluded that there is a simultaneous influence of wages (X1) and work experience (X2) on employee work productivity (Y) at PT. Astra International Tbk. – Honda Motor in Cilegon and Koefsien value of R square determination of 90.2% against employee work productivity (Y) while the remainder of 9.8% is influenced by other factors.