The study aims to determine: Influence of Style Leadership of employee satisfaction, Impact of work motivation on employee performance, andinfluence of leadership style and work motivation to employee performance D Stiching Computer section at PT. Adis Dimension Footwear Balaraja – Tangerang
The research method used is quantitative data which is the primary data because the data obtained from the interviews using questionnaires or in the form of a description/explanation of the variables studied, the number of samples used as much as 65 respondents of 130 employees population at PT. Adis Dimension Footwear Balaraja
The results showed that the significance value for the influence of Leadership style (X1) on job satisfaction (Y) is 0.261 > 0.05 and Thitung 1.134 < This 1.999, conclude that H1 is rejected means there is no influence of leadership style (X1) to work satisfaction (Y) While the motivation of work positively affects the value of significance for the influence of motivation (X2) on job satisfaction (Y) is 0.000 < 0.05 and Thitung
5.046 < This 1.999, concluded that H2 accepted means there is an influence of motivation (X2) on work satisfaction (Y) and the results of the leadership style research and work motivation simultaneously positively impact and significance value 0.000 <
0.05 and Fcount 71.971 > ftable 3.143, so it is concluded that H3 is acceptable which means there are influences of leadership style (X1) and motivation (X2) simultaneously on job satisfaction (Y). Result of double coefficient of determination (R2) R Square of 0.715 it can be interpreted that the leadership style variables (X1) and motivation (X2) affect the amount of 71.5% against employee work satisfaction (Y) whereas the remainder of 28.5% is influenced by other factors.